Frequently asked questions about car hire
How can we help you?
What insurance cover is included?
The Standard rate includes basic fully comprehensive insurance with the following excess applying to both CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) and TP (Theft protection):
- For groups A, AS, B & C -> 1.000,00 Euros
- For groups C1, C2, D, DA, DD, E, S, SA, SC, SD & SX -> 1.250,00 Euros
- For groups F, FS, G, IA & X9 -> 2.000,00 Euros
In addition, the insurance does not cover the following:
- Punctures and damage to tyres, alloys and wheel trims
- Windscreen or window damage / breakage
- Wing mirrors
- Flat Battery
- Damage to undercarriage including side sils
- Roadside assistance
- Loss or damage to vehicle keys and locks
- Mechanical damage
- Interior of the vehicle
- Administration fees due to traffic fines
- Administration fees due to traffic incident or damage report
- Replacement car in case of accident
- Vehicle paralysation (time vehicle is off the road in order to be repaired)
Theft is not covered if the keys are left in the vehicle or due care and attention is not taken.
To offer complete peace of mind customers can purchase our Ultimate package or our SCDW coverage on our website or upon arrival at the rental desk.
Those who choose to assume the risk of the above or those who have purchased cover elsewhere will be required to leave a deposit of the amount of the excess on a credit card in the name of the main driver.